By accessing and using our Services, you hereby agree and accept the Terms in full. If you disagree or do not accept any of the Terms, you must Not use our Services.
SkillBooster provides a subscription based service that allows user to thousands of Classes on demand (“Copyrighted contents of SkillBooster”) streamed over the Internet via our Web and Mobile Applications. The aforementioned Service is operating under the brand name of SkillBooster which is one of the Platforms of Bangladesh Freelancing Academy (“Also known as BFA”).
The following terms (‘Terms’) governs your access and use of (www.skillBooster.net) and/or the mobile application (App Link: https://bit.ly/2WTafsI) for all the Devices and/or Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices accessing the SkillBooster services (collectively ‘Services’).
About Our Service:
1. Free Plan
• Your SkillBooster subscription may start with a free trial through a special subscription plan selection. The free trial period of your subscription will last for a week or may be more depends on SkillBooster Management Team.
• Free trial eligibility is determined by SkillBooster at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse at any point of time. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. Free trial can be taken only once with a specific account. We may use information such as geolocation, device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent SkillBooster subscription to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
• You can apply for Pro Package Subscription in order to watch the premium video contents in future. However, SkillBooster will try to offer you diversified Skill Development courses with free of cost. If there is any pro subscription, you may try that in future.
3. SkillBooster Service
• There is no age restrictions to watch the contents of SkillBooster. However, if there will be any content which will require age restrictions, we will definitely provide filtering on that video (e.g. Age Restrictions 18+ Content).
• The SkillBooster service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your SkillBooster Subscription we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the SkillBooster service and view SkillBooster content. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
• You may view the SkillBooster content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch may vary by geographic location and will change from time to time, irrespective of the country from where the account has been created and payment has been made. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch is no more than 3 (three) or as offered by your chosen subscription plan.
• SkillBooster regularly makes changes to the service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of SkillBooster content.
• The quality of the display of the SkillBooster content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. Not all content is available in all formats. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching SkillBooster content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your SkillBooster ready device.
• To run SkillBooster app in your Android mobile device it must have minimum Android OS version 5.1 and up). Web Browsers that support SkillBooster are Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version), Internet Explorer (latest version), Microsoft Edge, Safari (latest version), Opera (latest version). We recommend Chrome.
• The SkillBooster software is developed by, or for, SkillBooster and is designed to enable viewing of SkillBooster content through SkillBooster ready devices. The SkillBooster software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. By reading this you accept to automatically receive any updates of SkillBooster and related third party software when available.
• Due to some country specific regulatory policy SkillBooster may not charge its users, availing the service from the respective country.
4. Account Access
User can create an account in SkillBooster by signing up with their email address or social media accounts. SkillBooster will create an account for you based on the login information you provided.
5. Limitations of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall SkillBooster, its officers, directors, employees, or content creators, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, losses or expenses or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
You categorically acknowledge and accept that SkillBooster shall not be liable for content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
We understand that, in some jurisdictions, warranties, disclaimers and conditions may apply that cannot be legally excluded, only if that be the scenario in your jurisdiction, then to the extent permitted by law, SkillBooster limits its liability for any claims under those warranties or conditions to either supplying you the services again (or the cost of supplying you the services again).
6. Internet Delays
The Services, Website and/or the software may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications including the device used by you being faulty, not connected, out of range, switched off or not functioning. We are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting from such problems.
2. Affiliate Marketing Notice
• In SkillBooster, most of the contents are free. In order to offer a learner or viewer the uninterruptible video contents we might look for the Sponsors of Affiliate Marketing to keep pace with the cost of maintaining a Video Hosting Site.
• That’s why you may have seen the branding of another company in SkillBooster’s video(s) or, Services (also called as Web and Mobile Applications), which will be based on the Sponsorship system. Sponsors brands or branded logo(s) may be visible on any of our Video(s), Website and Mobile App.
• Sponsors will provide us full copyright to use their logo(s) or branded products in our contents and services (also called as Web and Mobile Applications).
• The videos will be the copyrighted contents of SkillBooster only, but any kind of Advertisement from a Sponsor showed on a video, may have some copyright to that Sponsor(s). However, SkillBooster will not provide full copyright to that sponsor to use that/those videos out of SkillBooster Services without any consent from SkillBooster.
• The sponsorships of SkillBooster are: Title Sponsorship, Laptop/PC or Digital Device Sponsorship, Backdrop Sponsorship, Web Banner Sponsorship, App Sponsorship, In-stream Video Ad Sponsorship, Affiliate Link Sponsorship, Costume Sponsorship, Makeover Sponsorship etc.
• If SkillBooster shows the branded logo(s) or Advertisements (Image/video ads) in the videos and Services of SkillBooster, you must consider this as the Affiliate or Sponsorship System of SkillBooster.
• SkillBooster has full rights to add or remove any other sponsorships without any prior notice, and you may not see all these sponsors at the same time. It depends on SkillBooster Management Team.
3. Copyright Notice
• Copyright © 2019 SkillBooster | A Platform of BFA, operating under the brand name “SkillBooster”.
• Subject to the express provisions of these Terms, we, together with our licensors and service providers, own and control all the copyright and all other intellectual property rights, titles and interests in and relating to the Services and the materials and contents on our Website and Mobile App. All the copyright and other intellectual property rights, titles and interests in and relating to our Services and the material and contents on our Website are reserved.
• Except the limited permissions, provided by these Terms, no right, title, license or interest is granted to you in relation to the Services and contents and materials that are part of the Services.
4. Restrictions of usage
• You may not use our Website and App in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website and App or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website and App.
• You may not use our Website and App in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
• You may not use our Website and App to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
• You may not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website and App without our express written consent.
• You may not access or otherwise interact with our Website and App using any robot, spider or other automated means.
• You may not use data collected from our Website and App for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
• You may not use data collected from our Website and App to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
• You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our Website and App, or in relation to our Website and App, is true, accurate, current, complete, clear and non-misleading.
5. License to Use SkillBooster and its Services
• You may view pages from our Website in a web browser. Except as expressly permitted by provisions in these Terms, you must not copy or download any contents or materials from our Website or Services to your computer or reproduce in any form.
• You may only use our Services for your own personal purposes and must not use our Services for any other purposes including, without limitation for the commercial purposes.
• Videos that we offer as part of the Services can be viewed only for personal use or at home for self-skill development. Organized or public showings are not allowed without prior written consent from SkillBooster.
• All contents and materials on our Service and Website are copyright protected and you may not republish material from our Service or Website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material or contents from our Website or Service; show any material from our Website or Service in public; exploit materials or contents from our Website or Service for commercial purposes; or redistribute materials or contents from our Website or Service.
• We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our Website or Service at any time and for any reason or no reason, or indeed our whole website, at our sole discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our Website or Service.
6. Upload Guide | Creating Channel & Earn Money
• Anyone can Register on SkillBooster to make a Skill Development Video Channel to train learners around the world. We recommend to make amazing video contents to be uploaded here at SkillBooster. If you want to Join our Partner Program to earn revenue by sharing your videos to SkillBooster, simply register and complete your profile from Settings. Make sure to upload your profile picture (max: 2MB), Update your Country and Age & finally Verify your profile by uploading a Scan Copy of your Passport/NID/Driving License. Make sure your Profile's First Name and Last Name matches with the Passport/NID/Driving License. After all these, you're ready to go for Monetization. Though Monetization will be available after Registration, but You'll not get paid until you complete your profile.
• Import your YouTube Videos in SkillBooster to earn extra or even more than YouTube's earnings. In SkillBooster, you'll get paid by every views or, every impressions you get from your audience. The calculation is pretty simple: Total Video Views Divided by Total Estimated Impressions and Multiplied by EPM (Earning Per Mile). From the beginning, your EPM would be $1, it'll be increased depending on the performance of your Channel and Watch-time.
• You can create any kind of Skill Development Video contents depending on the Categories and Sub Categories. If you don't find your desired category, simply chat with our support team to create a new category for you. Support Team will consider and assist you for any kind of help as well. However, we don't recommend to have any offensive or destructive skill development videos in SkillBooster. Academical, Motivational, Technological and Soft Skill development videos are highly recommend.
• Use a catchy Title with English and another language (used in your video) with this "©SkillBooster" or, "| SkillBooster" . ex.: How to make a Logo | কিভাবে একটি লোগো তৈরী করবেন? ©SkillBooster Use a short Description. Never ever use any invalid links in description. Make your description as precise as possible. Use this line in your description "All Rights Reserved by SkillBooster | A platfrom of BFA". Choose category (if you don't find your desired category, chat with us or select any category at that time) Use relevant tags to find out your videos from our extremely powerful search engine and use "skillbooster, skill-booster, SkillBooster" in your tags. Use default Thumbnail of YouTube and make sure the privacy is Public. After that wait for the review process. Your video(s) will be reviewed within 72 Hours, if not then chat with the support team.
• SkillBooster's Partners or the Channel Owners will be able to get paid whenever they reach their Threshold of $100. Bangladeshi Creators will be able to withdraw their funds via bKash and International Creators can withdraw via Paypal. If you want to withdraw your funds in another ways, feel free to chat with the support team for further assistance.
• You'll not be paid for your own views and your own invalid clicks on the advertisements. If our Artificial Intelligence found any suspicious clicks in your channel's videos from your IP, your channel might be at risk and if you continuously do this, you and your IP might be BANNED for lifetime. So, be on safe zone, never view your own videos to increase Impressions and never clicks on ads. You can share your videos to anywhere you want. Remember, Video views only be counted if a viewer watch a video for at least 1 minute.