I take your photography questions ????LIVE & explain key fundamentals for your photographer succ
I take your photography questions LIVE and explain some key fundamentals for success as a photographer.
I discuss photography bags - Manfrotto Air 55 & Manfrotto Tough 55
Questions asked and answered during the show include:
- Are polymer filters better than glass filters?
- What happens if you stack filters?
- How do you create an under exposed landscape with bright exposure on the model in the foreground?
- What website do I use for my commercial work?
- What's my favourite type of photography?
- How do I upload images to my Squarespace website quickly?
- How do you create more abstract and powerful images of models in a studio?
- Where does the inspiration and pre-visualisation of an image come from?
- What's the difference between and edge light and a rim light?
- What is the most important topic to learn as a photographer?
- How much post production should I use on images?
- How important is networking in photography?
- What's the best way to learn photography?
- What paint do I use on my studio infinity wall?
- What's my favourite studio camera?
- What makes some top photographers more famous than others?
- How do I proof print my images?
- Are LED Rotolights any good?
- What should you focus on in a shot and what keeps you motivated in photography?
- How much editing should you do on a commercial photo?
- What are your thoughts on analogue photography - are there any benefits?
... and many more questions answered.